Saturday, April 3, 2021

Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides.

   Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides.

Paint My Love .Teamwork .Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn Strange, Family members, experts cum suckers, tricks to trade. Donkeys in hills, monkeys on trees, jokes online.Magic Blue Moon Madness: WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE.Here’s To Us, All Our Presents, Shades, Sons To Shine.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides.
Image
I belly dancer, to keep the muscles, hard, not flat. Leave the beach, for the heat in the sand, what kind of crazy are you. Is your house, boat, plane, bike, close to the beach, have to know. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides.
Image
Everyone Has A Mission In Life. What Do You Think Your Mission Is?Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You..Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Bored, can not sleep, had a guy, answer my ad, crazy brand was an attraction, but it did not work out. Stats, age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly, retired from what, or not. Questions between us now. Jacks and marbles, games of baby boomers, back in the day.


Ways to grow, winds to wings, birds and bees, songs to sing, dances in the light of day. Good times, sad times, waves to be made.House and homes, horses and pony shows, rats off to the races. Tips, tales, stories of the hits and misses, faces in the clowns, under the masks in place.

Veterans Blue Oceans To Create:Sounds like you belong at a Renaissance Fair or you are smoking some gangbuster 420 as I am older than you are and you sound like you are out in space... Positivity.. Love n peace Let's make this world a better place....Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine. .... Lights and darkness, heads to balls, balls in air, dates on the low down. Fingers.When you and the ROACH Animals Under The Skins.
May be an image of motorcycle and outdoors


Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .'What color ribbon supports cure for people w can't keep their nose out of er people's business'.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Ever give someone your number'and 3 texts'later and You're thinking to yourself, "I *cked Up"'

No comments:

Post a Comment