Thursday, June 24, 2021

TOO MUCH HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch.

  Lot Of 'waves On… - Starleane Bright.Not sure how to take your reply, to have sex with you, will not happen out of the gate, there is more to share, beside dates between the sheets. I like Carlsbad, and want to find the free roaming peacocks, one of the attractions there.Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.

The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it ...


 One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TOO MUCH HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch.


Inline image


What can I say those are my two favorite things, I’m a white male tall athletic and in very good shape and only looking to improve. I’m also a totally movie nerd and love to chill and relax after a long day. 
Inline image


Hoping to ding any women who too have a fondness for the movies and wouldn’t mind a workout partner change the subject to your favorite color and let chat and see if we can meet in public first. Thanks and hope it not too hot out there!
Inline image


My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

Inline image


 Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms: Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. 'How are we supposed to sample this... and why is she wearing gloves .

Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are you the one...Asking for a friend.

Inline image

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'


'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.


No comments:

Post a Comment